Sunday, September 9, 2012

Short Girl Probs

I'm pretty short, well 5 foot. Being short has its advantages, even though they aren't very many, there are also a lot of negatives from being sort. Most of the time it really sucks.

The jokes, like really? they are not funny anymore. It is so old. I wish there were better tall people jokes. Short people are sick of the jokes!!!! Stop calling me a midget! Im not! For example my friend whenever I went up to his door he would answer look around and say "oh no ones there," he'd look down and go "OH I didn't see you shorty". I knew he saw me every single time. Has that ever happened to you? OR have you ever been the one doing that?

Some other disadvantages is are cash drops. Everyone reaches up and the short people get left with nothing! It sucks!! Or when you cant reach something that's high up and you have to ask for help. I hate that! People also ALWAYS pick on the short ones. Not fair.

One good advantage is in dance or cheer you get lifted or you are the flyer, that is so much fun (as long as you aren't afraid). People pick you up alot and sometimes it's cute and fun, sometimes it is annoying. It's nice when you can fit into small places! and it's easier to get through big crowds of people.

There are some bad things about being short and some good ones. too everyone that is short just look at the positives(:

(258 words)

1 comment:

  1. I agreeee! I hate not being able to reach things especially in public. And Lexi, I love you, but please use the proper form of to and too ;) lol.

    ReplyDelete