Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's just not okay...

When I think about the things people do that isn't right, the first thing that comes to my mind is stealing. It is horrible and stupid, and really rude.

I don't see the purpose of stealing. If you really want something that bad pay for it. if you don't have enough money then save up. The product isn't going anywhere. It is also really odd that people steal because usually if they are stealing it is something like a $2 lighter or a pack of gum. It just make sense why it is necessary to steal that stuff.

What if you got caught? the fine would be way more then that $2 lighter you stole. Plus you could even end up in jail. Why would you risk it? It has never made sense to me. Don't get me wrong there are people that steal really expensive things, I don't see the point in that either. If you don't have enough money to get what you want then you should lower your standard and only get what you need. I don't mean to sound snotty about it, but seriously stealing is just really something I can't stand.
Not to mention, the fact that is it so rude! The company who produces that product and to the store you are stealing it from. not to mention everyone else in society who are WORKING to get money so that they can buy things they want. When you steal the company loses money because that is less money they get back, and the store you steal it from looses money. plus someone could have saved up a lot of money for that if it was something like a new Xbox or etc. it's rude to expect you can get it for free without getting caught but assume everyone should have to pay.

Overall I think it just something that people need to be aware of. You may think stealing a pack of gum is harmless but in reality it really isn't. There are so many risks and ripples to stealing that just don't make it worth it. I'm not saying that if you steal things you are the worst person in the world because you aren't I'm just saying that if you do steal, be honest go pay for it or take it back. Admit to your mistake, and never steal again. Please just don't do it.

(404 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment