Saturday, September 29, 2012

No judgement.

Ever wonder what a world without judgment would be like? How safe just "being yourself" would be. If I was able to live in a world where there was no judgment, I would be so happy to express who I really am instead of always wondering how ___ will think of me. I wouldn't be afraid of so many options. What would it be like for you?

Instead we live in a society that eats breathes and lives off of judging other people. Personally I think it is pretty pathetic. People judge others and half the time they don't even realize it! They just simply in their head comment "ugly" "pretty" "loser" "fat" "S***" etc. a fourth of the time you are judging someone it is your friend, a fourth of the time it's a stranger. Half the time you are judging yourself. Have you ever realized how much you judge yourself personally?

Just think about every time you have looked in the mirror. Ever made a comment such as "I'm ugly" "I'm so fat" "I hate my hair" "My teeth are yellow" "my legs are chubby" etc. Girls especially have this problem with always wanting to change something about themselves. Most of the time that has to with the model figure we see on T.V., in Magazines, etc. Girls want to be skinny and beautiful and look a certain way.

In order to be a better person, one thing you can do is stop judging people, and stop judging yourself. It really takes some time because we are so used to judgment. Honestly though why would you want to continually judge someone? Do you like it when others judge you?

Recently I have vowed that I would try my best to stop judging people. To stop judging myself. It is really hard but I feel like a better person. I'm working really hard at it and it is really easy now, I really do enjoy no judgment. It makes feel really good.

So can you vow to no judgment?
(342 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment