Saturday, September 8, 2012

Club Rush Review




Last night I went to Club Rush hosted by I107.1. This is my review of the night

The doors opened at 8 and party started at 9. In my open they shouldn't have said the party starts at 9 because teenagers always want to show up fashionably late. That means most people wont show till 9:30 10:00, If they would have just kept it as doors open 8 most people would show at 9ish. At that would just be another hour for the teens. But since they said party starts at 9 most people didn't come till 10.
The cash drop was really cool and different. Though I didn't win. It was still something different. Most people got a couple bucks but since it was really cheap to get in, most people got back what they spent. Over all they should have shot the money from more then one place so more people could win. It was still pretty fun. I like the idea of cash drop they should continue to do it.
This was the first night for club rush so knew not many people would be there, I had a great time once everyone started dancing and having fun. I will definitely go again. I also believe that since I know the people that went had a great time they will tell everyone to go next time and there will be at least 200 or more people next time. It also seems like everyone that went was from Kennedy they should fine a way to reach out to more schools!
They played GOOD music! Thankfully they actually played great music. That is was made it worth it. Comparing Club Rush to Night Storm they played way better songs and they didn't do any advertizing other then a few times they said “this is I107.1” which isn't bad at all.

Overall the night was really fun and I will most definitely go again. I actually cant wait for the next one. Rating I give it 5 star because I know its potential, after the word gets out about the club. I just really hope it happens more then night storm cause I loved it.

(366words)

1 comment:

  1. I like how you reviewed the different aspects of the event. What about venue? More about the music? Do you think that the organizers had more to do with it being a success than just the fun people you were with? Maybe some comparison to less successful events would help, too.

    ReplyDelete