Tuesday, September 25, 2012

its the most wonderful time of the year


When you hear that saying, you are probably thinking about Christmas time. Though Christmas time is great, and I love it a lot. When I think about the most wonderful time of the year the first thing that comes into my mind is Autumn Treat. It’s this ice cream from Schwan’s that come’s every year around this time. For me Schwan’s comes on Thursday and I made sure my dad pre ordered me some Autumn Treat ice cream. I could literally… well figuratively live off this ice cream. If you have never had some of this ice cream you are a fail at life. Seriously go buy some. If you have never even heard of Autumn Treat ice cream you are missing out on the best invention of the world. It is described as a “Luscious pumpkin flavored ice cream with a swirling ribbon of rich cinnamon and plenty of crunchy praline pecans.” Is your mouth watering yet? Oh and guess what?! It’s only $5.50 for a tub that is 56 ounces. YUM! I preorder this every time Schwan’s comes to the door. Not to mention when it is around February and autumn treat becomes “shortly discontinued” Oh how much I want to cry at that point. But then again just giving me something to look forward too. I usually will order about 3 or 4 when I know it’s the last week. Last year the guy new how much I love it so when it went discontinued them they still had about 3 tubs left, he put them in his truck and gave them to me! I was probably as happy as I could get.

All I’m saying is you have not lived until you try this ice cream; don’t be a loser, TRY IT! I promise you will love it, and if you don’t you are obviously not human. Just give it a try. For me? I can’t wait to go eat some Autumn Treat ice cream now(:    

(332 words)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...not into pumpkin flavored anything. Same goes for cinnamon! Do you think you would love it this much if you could have it all year long? Or would you get tired of it? Mabye you could figure out a way to make it yourself???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could get sick of this ice cream... I really don't. it is just too yummy! good thing it is seasonal... id probably eat to much! i wish i could make it myself... interesting idea

    ReplyDelete