Sunday, October 14, 2012

My sunday nights are dedicated to ABC

ABC has got me hooked.

I dedicate my 3 hours on Sundays to Once Upon A Time, Revenge, 666 Park avenue.
Heres are review of each show,

Once Upon A time:
It's a great story, with romance and mystery, keeps me thinking but I am addicted. I love this show because it goes back and forth between the Storybrook life and the actual fairytale. Regina the "evil Queen" had cast a spell on all of the fairytale characters combing each story together, well in this season 2 the curse is broke but Snow White and her daughter are trapped in the fairytale land while prince charming (Snow's husband) and everyone else is stuck in Storybrook. What will happen next? You will have to watch and see for yourself. But far warning it is extremely addictive. I rate this show a 10 out of 10 because it is dramatic it has romance it's got the perfect amount of mystery. It will keep you wondering and then shock when you thought you knew what was coming and you were wrong. If you aren't watching this show you are missing out.

Revenge:
This is my all-time favorite. It has so much murder mystery and the story gets so much deeper each episode. I have watched this show from the start and each episode surprises me. It’s about a girl (Amanda Clarke) whose father was murdered by the Graysons, When Amanda went to Juvie she took on the identity of Emily Throne and Emily took Amanda’s identity. Emily (Amanda) is seeking revenge on everyone that had to deal with her father’s death. I don’t want give too much away so that is all I am going to say. I give this so a ten billion out of 10 because it so juicy and great! I very addicted to Revenge.

666 park avenue
 This is a new episode on ABC. It started just 3 weeks ago and is really good. I am pretty much addicted all ready. I don’t really know that much about it to give a summary but it has its suspense and drama. I can’t wait to see where this show goes. I also am excited to see what happens in the story. So far so good! I’d say 9 out 10 but again it is only the third week

If you aren’t doing anything on your Sunday nights dedicate them to ABC because these shows are the best.
(410 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment